holmeboy - rail

• 30 replies
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Hello,

We're in profit :f_biggrin:

(I edited it like that to remove personal info from the forums. The full page has been shipped to manu)

But had a real life bad beat with my laptop kicking the bucket. It got sorted eventually (had to buy a new laptop) but was super worried I'd miss the update! I had a plan though:

Schnitzelfisch you absolute hero :f_thumbsup:

Unfortunately I don't have a graph because of all that but I've emailed pkr for hh's. And I'll start posting regular graphs in blog no matter how small just to have something to show as a backup. We're at about 2.5k hands atm.

So a bit of a meh update. And because of that I don't think I'll be able to make level up which sucks, I'll have to work it out though because might still be able to make gold.

My aim for this week is 10k hands to try catch up to the 7k/week goal.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Still moving up:

Not by much though lol.

Graph:

Volume sucks again. Had some unfortunate news so had to leave the Sasanach and head home last week which meant no time for poker. Think I played 3 sessions....

Well behind my goal of 7k hands a week now hopefully I can start catching up before the next update
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      I'm heading away for the weekend. And I don't have time to write an update now so just to let youse know update may come on Monday instead.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I check this thread, I just don't post so don't think your updates are useless. Just so you know. :D
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Sorry guys, a day later than planned. Didn't get back until late last night. b/r is still moving in the right direction:

Graph:

Again volume sucks. I was away for the weekend but there's no reason why I couldn't have played more. So I've set aside a few days from Thurs to try get the volume up.

gl
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Bonus ends tomorrow so I'm going to grind instead of writing a full update. Therefore I'll be posting properly tomorrow.

gl
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      Good progress , GL!
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinstids
      Good progress , GL!
      ty!

Not a great week. Don't think I played as well as I could have so going to take next two days reviewing and posting hands to find some leaks.

Still in profit overall though:

And giraffe:

I'll hit the 10k milestone this week ~7k hands in so far.

gl
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Bankroll has reached its highest yet:

Got some RB payment too which is always nice.

Giraffe:
      bb

$$

Raked ~$100 this month so well on the way to finishing the new $40 bonus which'll be nice. Volume is low but put a ton of work into my game away from the tables this week so it wasn't me being lazy for a change. Feeling much happier about my game right now than I've been in a while.

gl
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Sorry I'm late, been fishing with friends last few days. Update coming later with full graph for stake so far.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Got back a few days later than expected...

Bankroll is looking nice and healthy:

Giraffes:

week

overall

Looking pretty sexy towards the end haha. But that graph doesn't include the ~2.5k hands on my old laptop though so I think I'm running at ~10bb/100 taking into account RB I'll receive for what I've played this month.

Raked like 150 this month so another ~3k hands and I'll have cleared the 200 for the $40 bonus. And I still have freeroll tickets to use up so hopefully I can pick up some $$ there.

gl
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Still going in the right direction:

Giraffe:

Because I was away for most of last week didn't really get to play. Had a session on Friday, was busy Sat then went to play yesterday after a home game but for some reason my HUD was all over the place...

I'm going to try finish my $200 rake paid today and tomorrow. I have a free week so hopefully I'll get in ~10k hands as well!

gl
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Aloha

Balance is looking niiice

Giraffe:

• holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Up and up!

Giraffe:

• gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Very nice sir, very nice indeed.

I play nl10 there and find people take so long volume is a no-no. I tried 10 tabling today but the software kept sitting me out for whatever reason.

Gret rungood, just keep the godmode switched on!

Mal.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Very nice sir, very nice indeed.

I play nl10 there and find people take so long volume is a no-no. I tried 10 tabling today but the software kept sitting me out for whatever reason.

Gret rungood, just keep the godmode switched on!

Mal.
      ty sir :)

Lol I struggle on PKR with 5 tables. How the hell can you 10 table?! haha
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      AFAIK you can't open more than 9 tables on PKR
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Didn't get to play last week. Was super hungover one of the days, then went to Cork for the Jazz festival on Thursday and only got back this morning. So here's a graph for the stake so far:

• EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy