• 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      just click the ring between the globe and the cup
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      can explain it again i dont understand :-?? ......between ring and the cup :-s
      i play on full tilt :-?? and i want to put another question :D is it posible to move my account from full tilt to titan ? .....full tilt really sucks in my opinion :-s is good for highstakers now i want to play some tournaments but the buyins are really big and my bankroll doesnt permit that :-s .....i want to play on titan now but i dont know if that is posible :D .....@cash tables after one week i recovered my bonus gained and now im +50BB....i broke 35 of my 50 bonus
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Sorry cojonel, I think I misunderstood you. I thought you wanted to view the ring stats in poker tracker.
      But you want to see the stats at the tables next to the player names, right?
      You can use PokerAce to display the stats at the table(but the pokerace trial can only display the stats at one table)
      You could also download gametime+ it is like an addon for pokertracker just google it.

You can withdraw your money from FTP as soon as you cleared the 50$ bonus. You can use moneybookers or neteller to withdraw your money and then deposit it on titan. I think there are a few threads about moneybookers and Neteller in the forum. Just use he search function =)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      oke then thx a lot after i`ll clear the next 15$ i`ll go u titan! cleared about stats on players with pokerace pt :) thx