waste of time

• wininagn
      wininagn
      Bronze
      after a week with no contact or replies to my mails to pokerstrategy I signed up with full tilt and recieved a 200 bonus, very bed comunication !!
      I do not appreciate my time being wasted

Ian
  • 5 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hello wininagn,

The support contacted you on August 26th, one day after you passed the quiz indicating that you did not correctly fill in all information and you needed to fill in information and reply to the ticket. I don't see how a reply 1 day after the problem is identified is "wasting your time or making you wait".

We don't want our members to invest their own money, therefore we give away the starting capital. But without complete informations we are not able to transfer the funds.
      I wish you good luck on the tables anyway and hope you take advantage of our offers.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • wininagn
      wininagn
      Bronze
      the first email I recieved from you was not the 26th but the 1st of September. By that time I made a deposit on my own as I want to play poker, I waited for around a week before doing this .

ian
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wininagn
      the first email I recieved from you was not the 26th but the 1st of September. By that time I made a deposit on my own as I want to play poker, I waited for around a week before doing this .

ian
      Hello wininagn,

What is referring to is that the support created a ticket on the website on the 26th. I am not sure why you didn't receive an e-mail until the first, but the ticket informing you of the problems with your account was created on the next day after you passed your quiz.

Sorry for the inconveniences caused by all of this - I will look into why the e-mail didnt arrive at the same time as the ticket.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • wininagn
      wininagn
      Bronze
      I would like to apologise to all concerned for my sceptisism, I just got home and found that my 50 bucks is on my account, and stress to any newcomers that this is a great site but being scottish the problem was with my patience threshold rather than the system.
      I have also been reading the articles available and they are genuinely excellent and I am looking forward to using all the tools here to improve my game which i thought was ok , but in an hour of reading have, to my slight embarasment, found many problems that I now have the ability to solve and I am certain I will increase my bankroll. Once again thank you and please accept my profound apologies.

Regards

Ian AKA wininagn
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey and thank for the the kind words ;)

Im glad you find our content useful - and I hope that you use it to its entirety (so videos, coachings and hand evaluation boards as well) in order to progress your play!

Hope to see you around.

Best regards,
      SoyCD