This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Difference between these 2 stats

• jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Silver
      I've just updated from PT3 to PT4 and wanted to know whats the difference between:

Fold to PF 3Bet & Fold to PF 3bet after raise?

Does the first assume they are folding with no money invested? eg: i 3bet from the cut off and then button fold. Or is it more a case of someone who calls a raise then i squeeze and the caller folds?
  • 1 reply
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Yes, you are correct.

If I'm the BB, the CO opens, the BTN 3bets, and when it gets to me I fold, that goes into the "fold to PF 3bet".

Well, if you think about it... I did fold to a pre flop 3bet.

Same goes for a squeeze. Say I'm the BTN, CO opens, I flat, BB 3bets. CO folds, I fold. That goes into the "fold to 3bet".

The stat you usually want is the "fold to PF 3bet after raise", which means I raised then folded to a 3bet.

This wouldn't count the fold to squeeze of course. If CO opens, I flat, BB 3bets and I fold, I didn't "fold after raise" because I didn't raise. Hence the difference between the stats.