Withdrawing Cancel PS's Bonus?

• Flintrino
      Flintrino
      Bronze
      When I go to withdraw it says that I will not be elegible for the PokerStars 100% Bonus up to $50 if I try to withdraw. Will the PokerStrategy also be cancelled because it doesn't say anything about that?

Ty
  • 2 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      If you use the correct code, you can actually get 100% up to $100 bonus, but.. yes, you can't withdraw before you ever make a 'first deposit' to get the bonus.

Otherwise people would, for example, play freerolls (or use the free $50 from PokerStrategy).. and build up some money, then withdraw it and redeposit it to get the first deposit bonus.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Will the PokerStrategy also be cancelled".. are you asking about the initial $50 starting capital?

Because, if you are, you can't withdraw that anyway, until you clear 500 points. After you clear those points, then you can withdraw it with no problems, other than if you make ANY withdrawal before you ever make a deposit, you won't be eligible for the first deposit bonus.

Best thing, of course is to take the PokerStrategy $50, clear that bonus... then deposit $100 to clear that bonus for another free $100.. then you can withdraw with the max bonuses.

However, if for some reason you don't care about getting the first deposit bonus (and at Stars, I would, since it's rare to get cash bonuses, and there's no rakeback in the normal definition of the word).. then once you clear the 500 points from your starting capital, you can withdraw it.
    • Flintrino
      Flintrino
      Bronze
      Ok, it only said it would cancel the PokerStars bonus not PokerStrategy so I was wondering if the PokerStrategy bonus would be cancelled. I'm sure I'll find a friend to do a private exchange so I can still deposit without losing any of my own money.

Ty