Question about Black Friday and Europe?

• eXtremeACE
      Hey community,

Can someone explain to me in few sentences why is it that the poker is illegal in US and whether it's possible for something similar to occur in Europe in coming years?

I'm not looking to start a flame war and I know Black Friday is not something that happened yesterday, there are plenty of information about it but I'm just not too good with all the political terminology and plus English is not my native language, so it's really hard for me to get it unless I put really big effort into trying to dissect it and understand it really..

Just wondering if Europe has something that US doesn't, at least in political and law regulation sense that can "secure" poker in European countries..

• 1 reply
    • NightFrostaSS
      EU countries are going for regulated market rather than forbidding online poker at all. It's already regulated in many bigger/stronger EU countries. And regulation is the way to go obv.

US seems to be slowly heading towards regulated market too. Watch Bet Raise Fold too see what happened with US and why it happened.