Flipaments

• ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      so any1 had luck in this flip tournies at ftp freeroll festival ? I got 8th place in the last 25k freeroll for 312$ :D Got aq on the final table hand and flopped q but the guy hit a straight or else 2k uptop Dont know how i came 8th though anyways its my best score till now lol
  • 5 replies
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      I cashed on all 9 flipaments I have entered but not much good result though. Biggest win is $29.50 only on the 2nd $25K flip.
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      Congratulations guys!
      Good play is always rewarded in poker.
    • qnb07
      qnb07
      Bronze
      im only getting tickets for the daily 5k flips. not gotten any for the big ones on the weekend, yet theres already loads of people registered for them.
      should i be worried that im not getting ticket or is it normal and will be given later??
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by qnb07
      im only getting tickets for the daily 5k flips. not gotten any for the big ones on the weekend, yet theres already loads of people registered for them.
      should i be worried that im not getting ticket or is it normal and will be given later??
      Last weekend i got them on the day the tourneys were held, on sunday. So you shouldnt be worried, those are probably people who didnt use their tickets last sunday registered.
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      +1 You get tickets on sunday itself Suppose u earned 5 tickets in mon to sat u get all 5 tickets on sunday