MSS and zoom

• 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey churchilland,

I don't see any benefit in tweaking the strategy for fast fold games. I played some Zoom early in the year and whilst I came across many half stackers I would say only 5% were playing the strategy correctly.

This was at NL2-5 anyway so that is to be expected. Cannot comment on higher limits though.

Regards,
      Gary.
    • HypnoMarsu
      HypnoMarsu
      Bronze
      There was a MSS zoom video where the coach said that when your stack is close to 50bb you should incorporate set mining into your game. But when you get to 45bb and below you should play standard and not set mine. the important thing to remember is the call 20 rule and to pay attention to the effective stacks.
    • Armaturas500
      Armaturas500
      Bronze
      I m playing some mss on pokerstars zoom, there is my results: http://pico.lt/photo/2013-07/5c5bb23c/zoom.png

playing until i have reach 65 bb and then leave. dont think 5 bb/100 is bad to play in zoom
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Armaturas500
      Welcome to the forums!

I think that since you play with a wide variety of different players, it is tough to play MSS "properly" since one of the purposes of MSS is to take advantages of the BSS players and if they disappear after every hand it is tough to get to know them.

Best of luck,
      --VS