Hi to all, I'm from Zimbabwe a New Member

• genia2q
      genia2q
      Bronze
      :club: Hi my name is Evgenia Ioannou, I am greek, and I live in Zimbabwe Africa. I am 64 years old Ms. I am a new member.

I have been playing Poker Freeroll Online Tournaments since 2010. I enjoy all the poker games.

I would like to hear from you.

Your friend,
      genia2q
  • 3 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi Evgenia!

Welcome to the forum!

Interesting to hear that you live in Zimbabwe. What made you move from Greece to Zimbabwe? Would be interesting to hear the story behind that :)

Have you decided which type of games you'll be playing? Will you continue playing freerolls? Or something completely different?

Please let us know and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • genia2q
      genia2q
      Bronze
      Hi Tino,

I was born in Cyprus and came to Zimbabwe 1954 with my parents, I was only 6 years old then. I have also lived in Greece for 4 years at the age 29 and then came back to Zimbabwe.
      I am in the process of trying to sell my home and moving to UK to my daughter.

The reason I only play the freeroll online tournament is because banks don't give out internet credit cards, so its impossible to make internet transactions. I also enjoy playing PokerSchool Skill League at PokerStars. I have won quit a few tournaments tickets to play for the Weekly Round 2 real money and its fun. :diamond:

Once I am in UK things will be different, and I will start playing the sit & go games, and others.

I read your article and it was very interesting that you have achieved so much in a short period, I must say you are a professional in your poker playing and you are very bright. I can see you also have a passion in writing, and you are very talented. Sorry if my letters are short compare to your letters. I find English difficult as its my second language.
      Hope you could share some advice on Taxes Hold'em No Limit Tournament. games. :club:

Your friend,
      Evgenia :spade:
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Thanks you very much for the kind words! :)

Don't worry about your own English, it is perfectly fine! Your English doesn't need to be perfect, but your English is really good as-is. Don't worry about it ;)

We have a number of Basic strategy articles on SNG play, which you can find here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/sng/

I'm sure those should help to get you started once you are finished moving. Then you can also potentially get a tracked account with a different poker room, so that you can unlock the articles of the other statuses as well!

You can read more about our status system here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/status-points/

If there is anything else we can help you with, just let us know!

Best of luck with the move to the UK! I hope all goes well :)