Who is this JoeTeGrinder

• pokerboy198229
      pokerboy198229
      Bronze
      I get really pissed of form that guy on Stars zoom 5Nl-10Nl.

I know he is a little bit on a tight side, but he shwoed sick 5 bet bluffs with suited connectors. Did it 2 times to me and got lucky.
      Next time when I have KK (much stronger hand than AK) we get it all in and he shows AA.

I just really cannot beat him, somebody knows him or can give me advise how to beat him?

His stats are: 24/17/12

I really want to get him, somebody with an advice??
  • 12 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved to the relevant board for you :)
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Firstly imo you should tighten your opening range if he's 3betting a lot.

Start calling his 3bets with hands that do well against his wide range. Suited broadways are good, if he is super wide SC down to like T9s. Other broadways like KQo KJo are ok.

4b depolarized with hands you're willing to stack off with. TT+ AQ+ i guess is fine if he's showing up with random SC. Could probably even go wider.

Does he play back a lot vs your 3bets? How does your 3bet range look vs him?
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      I should also mention when you're calling his 3bets with these broadway hands, you're not always looking to get stacks in. A lot of the time you can be flopping a decent pair & trying to get to SD.
      Don't think you have to go crazy with KQ on Q87 or smth.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerboy198229
      I get really pissed of form that guy on Stars zoom 5Nl-10Nl.

I know he is a little bit on a tight side, but he shwoed sick 5 bet bluffs with suited connectors. Did it 2 times to me and got lucky.
      Next time when I have KK (much stronger hand than AK) we get it all in and he shows AA.

I just really cannot beat him, somebody knows him or can give me advise how to beat him?

His stats are: 24/17/12

I really want to get him, somebody with an advice??
      Don't bother with him, it's the worst for your game. As soon as you start targeting people you will start playing less than optimal. Just play your game and don't worry about him to much.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      shameless self-promotion, i like it :D

Started from today and till this sunday i am putting a bounty on my head. I will play 10NL on 2 tables daily between 20.00 and 22.00.
      I play at Pokerstars, nickname JoeTeGrinder. Someone who bust me gets $7 extra transferred from my account. Some more implied odds for u all, i guess.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      shameless self-promotion, i like it :D

Started from today and till this sunday i am putting a bounty on my head. I will play 10NL on 2 tables daily between 20.00 and 22.00.
      I play at Pokerstars, nickname JoeTeGrinder. Someone who bust me gets $7 extra transferred from my account. Some more implied odds for u all, i guess.

busted haha. Well played Tomaloc
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Wow!
    • pokerboy198229
      pokerboy198229
      Bronze
      Well, busted but not me...
      Both of the posts didnt come from me, my last post was about choosign the right pokerroom.

I know now who did this and why he did that, he just told me bavuse he thought i could get in trouble. The question is how can avoid this in the future? Changing my password of something???
    • pokerboy198229
      pokerboy198229
      Bronze
      By the way, thanks Tomaloc, this prevents some trouble in the future.
      Now i understand why the games became much tougher last months..
      I was wondering..
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      :f_eek:
    • c0wking
      c0wking
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dannywratten
      :f_eek:
      lol
    • PokerPPP