What about this hud?

• 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Mon3yMaChin3,

Our Learning to win forum is more for psychology, mindset and other issues. This type of post belongs in our strategy boards.

I'll move this to our NL Discussion board.

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      IMO:

flop ch-raise and donk bet flop are unnecessary (unless you are using them for a pop up). The player pool at zoom is huge and you aren't going to have enough sample for these two statistics. If you think someone does that (donkbets or ch-raises) a lot, you can always check the flop pop up. But generally, the numbers you are going to have for these 2 stats will be unreliable.

I wouldn't add 4bet and fold to 4bet for the reasons I stated above.

I would change the fold vs reasteal to fold vs steal, since you are going to use more the fold vs steal stat.

And last, I would move the agg pct to the first line (next to the hands stat) and the bet river to the postflop line.

These are only my thoughts though :)
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      ty mate
    • everyoneissolid
      everyoneissolid
      Gold
      imo preflop stats are way more important when you are playing zoom
      consider adding following stats: RFI by position, 3bet vs steal, fold bb vs sb steal, fold bu vs co open

when you are playing higher stakes 4-bets and squeezes become more important and also fold cbet to raise and such things

i think HUDs with lots of infos are really important at zoom because every hand you have different opponents and you need to adapt well and quickly
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by everyoneissolid
      imo preflop stats are way more important when you are playing zoom
      consider adding following stats: RFI by position, 3bet vs steal, fold bb vs sb steal, fold bu vs co open

when you are playing higher stakes 4-bets and squeezes become more important and also fold cbet to raise and such things

i think HUDs with lots of infos are really important at zoom because every hand you have different opponents and you need to adapt well and quickly
      I play micros bro.What hud you use?Ig i make some changes my HUD is good for start?
    • everyoneissolid
      everyoneissolid
      Gold
      at the beginnings you should obviously get used to the stats and comfortable with your HUD, so you might not want to start playing with a massiv HUD. But over time I would recommend to add the stats, I mentioned above, one by one to your HUD

you need to think about which stats you need to get a better idea of your opponents and how to exploit them as much as possible