Strategy points for existing Stars account

• rhinoneil
      rhinoneil
      Silver
      Hi, I have had an account with Stars for a couple of years but have rarely played there. I have started using this site more having been re-introduced to it through BOD.
      Is it possible for me to earn strategy points, bonuses, etc, if so what do I need to do?
      Thanks.
  • 12 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Answer will be short...
      No.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello rhinoneil,

The answer is sadly no :(

We have in the past and still are working on a solution that will let older accounts be tracked so they they too can produce strategypoints - but up until now with little success. If your account is several years old there is sadly nothing that can be done.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Even if it's from September 2007, they don't track account anymore :rolleyes:
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      I previously have a play money account on pokerstars and thinking about depositing money with them in the near future. From reading this thread I understand that I won't be able to be tracked over pokerstrategy. My question is this. Can I still use the bonus code for pokerstars that is being offered by pokerstrategy? Thanks for the help. Cheers.
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      maybe you can be tracked to pokerstrategy if you didnt deposit yet and use PS bonus code!
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      I previously have a play money account on pokerstars and thinking about depositing money with them in the near future. From reading this thread I understand that I won't be able to be tracked over pokerstrategy. My question is this. Can I still use the bonus code for pokerstars that is being offered by pokerstrategy? Thanks for the help. Cheers.
      No.

Originally posted by extpan
      maybe you can be tracked to pokerstrategy if you didnt deposit yet and use PS bonus code!
      And no.
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      well.. i had pokerstars account ^^ actualy i created there my first play money account :P i writed email to pokerstars suport asking them for delete my account from database.. (about few months ago ) when they asked why i want to do so.. i was like.. well guys you dont need to worry as you know your soft is great and bla bla bla but.. i even recomend it for friends ! but since im a member of Pokerstrategy and playng without tracked account there will give me no benifit i simply wont deposit money here ever xD and they deleted it o.O i can say one thing.. if you stop playng on stars.. cash out everything you got and go grind somewhere else....wait for few months..and write for support they can change theyr mind.. becouse they r losing a clients like that. so theyr options will b like 1) to lose a client.. and no1 wants to do that.. 2) to give up some profit from this client.. but keep him by your side. this actualy can work out.. xD but.. you will lose your vip status.. for sure ^^ this sux hard xD buuuuuut you will b able to change your screen name :P soooo a new fresh start xD
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      TT (sometimes i hate my self )
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Are sure? Because with deleting your account they block your name, address and other details, so you can't register with your name.
      This is what they told me...
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      i think they would informed me abou that o.O or they made some changes...recently.. well ^^ i will find out once i will deposit it ;) maybe they didint blocked me becouse it was play money account after all ;)
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I had play money too. I only logged in once when I registered. After half a year I asked support to delete my account and that was their answer above...
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      well xD we will c ^^ o.O to thank that they blocked my data.. o.o hm..