bronze charts

• t1g3r
      t1g3r
      Bronze
      Ok guys i have been looking at the bronze charts, now there is a chart for when only callers enter the pot and a chart for when theres a call and a raise. what i would like to no is what would you use if there is a call a raise and then a call. Would you just use the callers and raisers chart and count that as 2 calls and a raise.
  • 6 replies
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      If u look under the "Calling/Raising with raises and callers in front of you" chart you will see this:

There is a raise and a call in front of you, it doesn’t matter in which order.

That means like u correctly guessed is that u count the players that limp as a callers since they will call one raise probably all the time.
    • t1g3r
      t1g3r
      Bronze
      Thanks i just wanted to make sure
    • teslainis
      teslainis
      Bronze
      I would also like to ask, what if there is a raise and no callers. Should I only use "3bet against the raise..." which means that only reraise, but never call the raise? Is it correct?

And another question is about "Actions against callers in front of you..." it says that hands should also be listed in "First in..." to raise and if it is not listed to fold them. But what about calling? For example I am in MP1 i have QTs, there was 1 caller. Acording to "Actions against callers in front of you..." I should call, but then looking at "First in..." QTs is not listed in MP1(only QJs) then acording to discription of last chart I should fold?
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      1st question; yes its not good to cold call his raise so either fold or 3bet

2nd ; Hands, that should be raised according to this chart, also
      need to be listed in the first-in chart for you to raise them

So u can call QTs but if u want to isolate him u need QJs as stated in the first in chart.

You can call all the hands that are on the left side of the / if there are enough limpers regardless of your position.
      The only hands i dont like calling in early or even middle position are the offsuit ones like KTo and QTo, but all the pairs, suited hands , esp. connectors play very good in multiway pots so the position isnt that important if there are already few limpers.
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      "Calling from the SB without any pre-flop raises" chart says to fold A2o-A5o, K2o-K7o, Q2o-Q8o, J2o-J7o with 1 caller, but to complete with 3 callers. I don't agree with that. If only one player limped and I have A2o or K2o there is a good chance I have the best hand. If 3 players or more limped the probability of me having the best hand is very low. It's true that I have good odds to call but offsuited hands like T7,J2,Q2 don't have much potential in multiway pots.
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adr0001
      "Calling from the SB without any pre-flop raises" chart says to fold A2o-A5o, K2o-K7o, Q2o-Q8o, J2o-J7o with 1 caller, but to complete with 3 callers. I don't agree with that. If only one player limped and I have A2o or K2o there is a good chance I have the best hand. If 3 players or more limped the probability of me having the best hand is very low. It's true that I have good odds to call but offsuited hands like T7,J2,Q2 don't have much potential in multiway pots.
      Although it's true that those hands don't play well multiway, completing in the small blind is all about seeing a cheap flop with good odds.