PLO - best poker room?

• Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      So been playing NLHE on and off for years now but am looking to give PLO a go after having read up on it a bit. Anyway was just wondering what peoples opinions on the best poker room for it was? I heard the rake was quite extortionate so was thinking high rakeback would be a big plus but obviously as im a beginner at it myself ill be needing alot of fish :P

Would love to hear peoples opinions!

Cheers
  • 6 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If you gonna be practicing PLO on micros up to 25NL then maybe stars I'd say. They lowered the rake a bit recently for these stakes and it's nice encouragement to get higher portion of winrate to come from winning rather than RB imo.
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      I agree with Stars. Yeah the other sites have better RB, but they have an even bigger rake in the first place, and on stars you can table select and find good tables even at plo50
    • LedZayats
      LedZayats
      Bronze
      I've only played on Stars and there's plenty of fish there, so if you're just starting out you can quite easily nut peddle and turn a profit. Just bet big when you make it and don't overplay aces! :D
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      thanks for the advice guys, looks like stars it is then! wish me luck.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone!

Will move this to our Omaha board :)
    • kutero
      kutero
      Basic
      ftp has beginner tables and is more entertaining to play than stars, thats okay but the feel isnt fully there. same fun for intertopspoker if u can find games, plo4 and plo10 only, and u will freeze sometimes, ipoker similarly. ftp bonus. inter rb, bonus, rakerace, boom. like 30 bb rake at inter, half that at stars. ftp i dont know but bonus might cover it. bonus, rb can be rigged at ipoker and it isnt all fun though plo2 and maybe plo4 goes down for new players, but its mainly a pain site, and much the same for ongame and its not a fun software and the bonus might be a long grind likely even if small and booming, and the rake is likely high.