PLO stat composition and interpretation

• Everto1

I am currently trying to optimize my HUD system in PLO SH and i came across a HM2 option that allows to have different HUDs in different turns like pre-flop, flop, turn and river by using a track system. i was thinking of taking advantage of that. But in the process i realized some very serious leaks of mine:

Although i had a very general fix HUD system, and i used about 13 very basic stats, coming from HM, i realized that i dont know how to properly read even the fundamental stats like PVIP and PRF in the PLO reality, so i cant even start to reconstruct the HUD system without that knowledge, leading to the following questions:

Were can i find some good information about reading PLO stats?
      What are some of the most important stats to have by:

And last but not least:
      How can i make a HUD that combine all of those stats? one example is having a preflop HUD that alows me to have some information from the turn. Ie: Its usefull to know if the vilan tends to fold to cbet alot in the case we are trying to steal blinds, gives us a better idea of what to do preflop.

Any general HUD structure and interpretation advises are very welcome.
      Thank you for your time and sorry for any bad english
      Best regards
  • 1 reply
    • Evante
      Well alot of people will say " It's Depends"

Omaha game is very dynamic and sometimes stats dont do justice.

I personally just uses the AVG of the current limit to dictate who is the aggro one and stuff.

Maybe i use the AF more than anything.