Party Poker Exodus?

• AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Im aware Pokerstrategy is phasing out its affiliation with Party Poker but Im guessing theres still some PS'ers playing there?
      Anyone notice that the site is now running at about half its usual volume? There was maintenance and some site changes (more of the same anti-reg adjustments) on Thursday evening (ET) and since that traffic has been about half its usual levels eg roughly 7500 players at 20.30ET Friday and currently 3500 players (03.00 ET). Anyone know whats up? haven't seen traffic anywhere near this low in the 2 years ive been with the site...
  • 4 replies
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      You won't get any answers. Firstly now the guys from bwin are in charge which means shaddy behaviours. They no longer bother to communicate with the players. What is even worse we are regs and probably winning ones so from party.bwin perspectiv we aren't even human beings.

They have been losing traffic due to segregation way faster than anyone else (maybe except revolution network that tried to copy their solution :D )

The traffic year to year is on average 20% worse than one year ago and back then bwin was Part of the Ongame network so they lost close to 40-50% of their traffic thanks to their brilliant ideas like fuckin regs for the bonuses,segregation etc.

BTW they are so ridiculous it is funny. People have been alarming them about many bugs that haven't been fixed for months. Someone posted on 2+2 about the method to convert your Party Point into cash via bingo tickets and they removed that option in a week or so :f_biggrin: :D
      It is good to know where the priorities are...
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Thanks man. Yeah I think I get whats going on. All that 'poker ecology' nonsense they speak of that in effect translates to making changes that give winning regs no option but too cash out and leave.

The new Sit n Go changes now require you to open up a seperate lobby window which for no reason at all pops up again at the end of the game. Makes multi tabling a nightmare and seems nothing more than another attempt to drive regular winning players away.
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Originally posted by AGTpunx
      Thanks man. Yeah I think I get whats going on. All that 'poker ecology' nonsense they speak of that in effect translates to making changes that give winning regs no option but too cash out and leave.

The new Sit n Go changes now require you to open up a seperate lobby window which for no reason at all pops up again at the end of the game. Makes multi tabling a nightmare and seems nothing more than another attempt to drive regular winning players away.
      If you believe that it is a nightmare now imagine how it will look like with the introduction of the new software :D . We know what the tendency is and I am happy that I won't be playing there next month :D

The funny thing is that they introduce all the changes as a part of their recreational friendlymodel but the changes fuck recreational too. It is never recreactional friendly but always anty-reg approach when try fuck regs as badly as they can and discourage us from playing. So nothing is fish friendly but every change is made with the sole intention to discourage regular players from playing. They did nonthing to improve recreational players experience they just did everything to get rid of everyone that is smart enough to count to 52. :D
    • ilioas
      ilioas
      Bronze
      Last time I played there was first week of June.
      As NLHE 6max player I did not experience very bad things.
      I 6/9 tabled and worst thing was the bonus removal at points store.
      Volume there was pretty decent for NL10/25 tables.
      I would say that there were more than 15 tables available on each level that gave me some freedom for tablescanning.

Now I am moving to ipoker network - better bonuses.