This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I don't get it

• RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      I am following SSS strategy SHC chart and all the rules strictly.
      But i am still slowly loosing money. If i wouldn't released the 20$ bonus and get a 4.60$ rakeback today i'd be at 25$ of my starting capital. Currently my bankroll is at 50.40$.
      It seems i am loosing a lot after flop. I try an occassional blindsteal, but in my expirience i loose more then i get. Playing soo little hands that blinds are killing my buy in's.
      Dunno really if i am so unlucky or am i doing something wrong. I am playing at 0.5/0.10NL at Full tilt.
      I played a few SnG's (1$ ones) and i won two of four, but still i can't progress any further then 50$. (i had 62$ at my best time)
      I am not such a bad player, considering i am playing online poker only two months. I've reread all the articles 5 times.
      I use Poker Tracker and i am classified as Tight/Aggressive (hawk icon) I think that's good?
      I hope i get more luck every day, but it seems everybody else get good cards and i get all the marginal ones.

Well, i just wanted to ask if anyone has some kind of advice.
      (Maybe my fellow Slovenian players) :D

Wish me good luck, maybe that will help :tongue:
  • 3 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi RockEye,

I can't really comment on why your loosing with SSS, as I dont play it myself.

But....

Keep in mind that .05/.10 on fulltilt is double the rake. So it will be harder than any other platform. Maybe try SnG's until you have a big enough roll to play NL25 SSS. Just a thought.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • Hellrabbit
      Hellrabbit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RockEye
      I am not such a bad player, considering i am playing online poker only two months.
      Well the problem is that the game doesn't take that into consideration :p

I don't even know if it's really possible to be a sustainable winner with 10% rake using the sss.

Good luck anyway !
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Thx cannell555 and Hellrabbit. You two have just confirmed my thoughts about SSS on Fulltilt. I've read a lot about Full tilt rake problem at NL10.
      Maybe i'll take a risk and try higher limit. I am doing ok with SnG's so i might listen to your advice.
      Or maybe i'll try BSS and an occassional Ferguson tournament ;)
      What is the lowest limit with 5% rake? NL25 or NL20?