hey everyone

• johny8984
      johny8984
      Bronze
      Hello every one, as you may notice I have been a part of pokerstrategy for some time now and have made a few posts....

Wasnt sure if I had introduced myself yet so thought 4 -5 years in seemed appropriate lol..

So im me names johny playing probably to much poker about 5k hands nl10 for now full ring and yes 5k per day minimum... have beaten nl25 and 50 6max recently but due to real life run bad I had to remove well almost all my roll.... X(

Should only be at nl10 for another week or so before moving back to nl25 6max then guessing it will take me 2 weeks to beat that lvl again although volume drops at 6max ;) as can only play 2 tables ... win rate drops significantly playing zoom for those intrested

Anyway im rambling on should prob have another go at blogging as I dont suck so much anymore thanks to ps :s_biggrin:
  • 1 reply
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey johny8984,

Welcome back to the forum! It's always good to have people come back!

Like you said, starting up a blog will be a great idea! It'll help you keep motivated for sure.
      Also, great to hear you found the content helpful :)

Good luck with building your roll back up. Hopefully your real life problems aren't too bad :(

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum more!

Kind regards,
      Tino