Changing Platform

• saint11
      saint11
      Bronze
      So I started playing with Pokerstars, it was ok at first, but I got sucked in and basically demolished.

Now I want to deposit some of my own cash, but want to change too fulltilt poker.... my question is, can I still earn strategy points from a fulltilt account even though I originally signed up for PS.

Thanks
      Charlie
  • 7 replies
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      If you dont have a FTP account yet there is no problem doing that just sign up through pokerstrategy http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

And you will earn strategy points
    • saint11
      saint11
      Bronze
      Ok scrap that, I dont mind, Im going to give PS another go, but I deposited some $, but didnt recieve any bonus, whats the deal?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi saint11,
      yes you can. Just sign up with our bonus code (Full Tilt Poker 100% up to $600 bonus!) and enter your accountname in your profile.
      Of course you will also get rakeback =)

Edit:
      Originally posted by saint11
      Ok scrap that, I dont mind, Im going to give PS another go, but I deposited some $, but didnt recieve any bonus, whats the deal?
      Did you enter the bonus code during the deposit?

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • saint11
      saint11
      Bronze
      No I didnt enter the bonus code, must be why.. is it possible that next time I deposit I can enter the code?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      No I didnt enter the bonus code, must be why.. is it possible that next time I deposit I can enter the code?
      Hello Saint11,

You need to enter the bonus code during the deposit (e.g. follow the guide while creating your account). Since you have however created your Full Tilt account in the last several days you could however try contacting their support and asking them if your account tracking can be fixed since you wanted to create your account over PokerStrategy.

As for depositing your own money after having lost the starting capital - I would seriously recommend reading the articles again and sticking to the bankroll management since you will otherwise lose your money once more.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • saint11
      saint11
      Bronze
      Ive only deposited to top up my existing PS account, but no bonus was given... will they allow me too email them?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      will they allow me too email them?
      Lol. Man you can mail to anyone ;) Problem is will they read? And yes they will(should) read so write mail explaining your forgot to enter deposit code etc.,...