HM2 HUD on PartyPoker MTTs

• PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      I am not able to use the HM2 HUD on MTTs for party poker. It works fine for sit and go's and cash/zoom, but it never worked for them. I also play on IPoker and it works fine there as well. How can I fix that?
  • 5 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Is your Party Client installed in english language?
      Which tourneys?
      Did you try the table finder? http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/How+is+Table+Finder+utilized+if+the+HUD+does+not+appear%3F
    • acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Silver
      While it may not be the case for you, I can tell that HM2 does struggle with various kinds of MTTs without no apparent reason. Cash games work fine, but some holdem tourneys (namely 6$ freezeout which begins at 23:00 eet) and rebuy PLO/PLO8 do not work no matter how many times I play them. PS.com works fine, but party struggles somewhat.
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      I have used the client in both portuguese and english language, it is in portuguese right now but I'll change it to english in my next session. Maybe even better, gonna reinstall it in english only. Plus, I'll try to use the table finder to see if it may fix it.
      It's every tournament that is not Sit and Go, and it's been like that for a long time, I just did not mind it much until now.

Thanks very much for the help and responses. I'll let you know if I can fix it with the table finder and reinstalling the client in english only.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If you still have no Hud in special tourney types please use our new feature to report this hud problems. In the Hud settings (cog wheel symbol) at the tables click on Report a hud problem. This sends us all the necessary data to fix the hud for this tourney type.
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      Just to let you know, the table finder feature worked, did not even change the client's language or reinstall it. Thank you very much.

Yet, it may be useful for you to know that I have to use the table finder for every MTT window. Also, it is every type of MTT, not special ones.