This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10SH KQs

• Petrificus
      Petrificus
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Hero:
      $10,51
      SB:
      $9,90
      CO:
      $5,20
      BB:
      $10,16
      MP2:
      $9,40
      BU:
      $9,46

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.50 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:club: , Q:club:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, 3 folds, BB calls $0,30.

Flop: ($0,85) 2:diamond: , 2:club: , K:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,80, Hero raises to $2,50, BB raises to $9,76 (All-In), Hero calls $7,26.

Turn: ($20,37) 3:club:
      River: ($20,37) 7:club:

Final Pot: $20,37

Missplayed the turn? Didn't see with which hand he'd call pre and shove flop. AK, KK, AA should have been reraised and a deuce is not that likely. Put him on a middle PP here, but still that would be a strange play.
      Which range of my opponent is possible here?
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Hard to say without Elephant stats but I dont see him calling preflop or betting the flop strong with a 2.
      Looks like he has AK or AA, but would these hands bet so strong to scare you out of the hand? I dont think so.
      He might be a bad player overplaying KJ,KT or QQ but you need info to make a good read I guess.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      dont raise the flop . give him the chance to bluff if he is doing it . by raising you will mostly fold all his worst range and you wont get a potential 2nd barrel that he might fire ( or might call from you with a medium pp). you will just get calls (or raises from a king or better ) .
      try to think whats the best plan against his all range dont think just about your two hole cards .
      gl