[NL2-NL10] NL10SH KQs

• Petrificus
      Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.50 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:club: , Q:club:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, 3 folds, BB calls $0,30.

Flop: ($0,85) 2:diamond: , 2:club: , K:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,80, Hero raises to $2,50, BB raises to $9,76 (All-In), Hero calls $7,26.

Turn: ($20,37) 3:club:
      River: ($20,37) 7:club:

Final Pot: $20,37

Missplayed the turn? Didn't see with which hand he'd call pre and shove flop. AK, KK, AA should have been reraised and a deuce is not that likely. Put him on a middle PP here, but still that would be a strange play.
      Which range of my opponent is possible here?
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      Hard to say without Elephant stats but I dont see him calling preflop or betting the flop strong with a 2.
      Looks like he has AK or AA, but would these hands bet so strong to scare you out of the hand? I dont think so.
      He might be a bad player overplaying KJ,KT or QQ but you need info to make a good read I guess.
    • srohack
      dont raise the flop . give him the chance to bluff if he is doing it . by raising you will mostly fold all his worst range and you wont get a potential 2nd barrel that he might fire ( or might call from you with a medium pp). you will just get calls (or raises from a king or better ) .
      try to think whats the best plan against his all range dont think just about your two hole cards .