• 17 replies
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Hahaha what a bitch!
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Funny as FCUK lol I had read about this but never seen it......

and yeah what a bitch!
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Final hand where you are huge favourite and after so long playing (last 2 in tourney), loosing such a hand can just inevitably bring up emotions if you have put all your heart to it.

Just sayin
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Backcushion
      Final hand where you are huge favourite and after so long playing (last 2 in tourney), loosing such a hand can just inevitably bring up emotions if you have put all your heart to it.

Just sayin
      +1

The guy has emotions like everyone else, so what. I bet everyone calling him a bitch has made whiney posts about how sick bad they run etc we all do it :) . This is a BIG tourney and I think its perfectly ok to get a bit worked up emotionally about it.

Obviously its much classier to just keep your cool like Frankenberger was doing but not everyone can control their emotions that. I dunno if there is any prize for 2nd, if there is, its not quite so bad to lose, but clearly he (mistakenly) already set up expectations of victory in his head and when expectation and reality don't match...BOOM, emotions will come up.

Matusow's reaction to his WSOP beat is a lot worse imo.
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Oh yeh Matasow's reaction still gives me a good laugh :D
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Saw this months ago, watched it again just now and feel bad for defending him. I mean the crying isn't anywhere near the worst thing in this video.

Asking for the water like that...what a douche. And in the post game interview he was douchey as well. Serves him right to have to stand there while the more deserving opponent gets the trophy.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      What an ass

Funny how he asked for a queen and got it, just not exactly how he imagined it I guess. :f_biggrin:
    • Mantelo
      Mantelo
      Gold
      I believe that it's just karma :f_cool:
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Always love that pause before the flop while dealer secretly stacks deck.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      Always love that pause before the flop while dealer secretly stacks deck.
      Dealer: Yeah I'll get you some fucking water...from your eyes mwahahaha!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      That's not crying - this is real crying!

• gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I would cry to.
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Sure i read something it was down to him owing a shit load of money, but i could be wrong.....
    • inoimbluffingdou
      inoimbluffingdou
      Basic

Just sayin
      So much riding on one hand...
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metza

Just sayin
      +1

The guy has emotions like everyone else, so what. I bet everyone calling him a bitch has made whiney posts about how sick bad they run etc we all do it :) . This is a BIG tourney and I think its perfectly ok to get a bit worked up emotionally about it.

Obviously its much classier to just keep your cool like Frankenberger was doing but not everyone can control their emotions that. I dunno if there is any prize for 2nd, if there is, its not quite so bad to lose, but clearly he (mistakenly) already set up expectations of victory in his head and when expectation and reality don't match...BOOM, emotions will come up.

Matusow's reaction to his WSOP beat is a lot worse imo.
      Totally agree
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      For those who have no idea what everyone is talking about regarding Mike Matusow

• thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      Nooooo NNnnnnooooooooo, Matusow lol if I had that much money I wouldn't feel this way, when I lost 150$ pot in live game I had full house and the guy made a better full house on the river, I was like god damn it it always happens.