maritsula
      Silver
      reserve all action
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maritsula
      reserve all action
      Friend invitation sent, will contact you asap once I get this thing rolling. (after some college stuffs and basic husng study). Mind pm'ing me your skype or any im meanwhile?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      [SPOILER]
      Originally posted by ragney
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback topic (done staking before) ragney feedback

Used to be a solid reg on the $15 before I went absence for 5 months due stupid college work craps. Anyway from August I have more free time so I´ll be grinding most likely. So in order for me to get my `shape` back I´m looking for a stake of 1000 games. Meanwhile I'll be re-watching some old husng videos and my old histories.

Sharkscope link: http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/PokerStars/players/ExcelionB?filter=Class:SNG (copy the link below, you can see my roi/volume etc there)
      code:
      http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/PokerStars/players/ExcelionB?filter=Class:SNG

Graph:

Staking conditions
      Limit: start off at $15, once above 80BI on $15, will move to $30. Drop down if I hit 30BI (60BI on 15s).
      Buyins needed: 60BI (15x60=$900)
      Profit: 50-50 profits only, no rakeback since I'm bronze star and the money will be used for sharky anyway
      Timeframe: plan to start around 3rd of August, expect to be finished in a week. Might go on a short vacation, if so two weeks max timeframe.
      Volume: 1k games. Stake ends when I drop below 20BI on 15s.

My nick on Stars is ExcelionB (Netherlands). Please do not send the money yet but just reserve for now. Prefer one or two staker instead of many. I reserve the right to cancel the stake before the initial starting date if I have a reason to do so, you will receive your money back etc.

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Best of luck!
    • MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      If available, I reserve all :) Will check this thread if maritsula backs out ;)