grinder from morocco

• soufshark
      soufshark
      Bronze
      hi everyone , turned back to this forum after been grinding 2 last years on a row ( live poker). last 6 months were really incredible because of the bad variance i faced. INDEED im facing an incredible variance and hope this website gonna help me get out of it !!
  • 4 replies
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Hey soufshark,

Welcome to the forum!

Yep, variance can be quite annoying. Let's hope things turn around for you now!

Do you plan on continuing playing just live poker? Or will you make the transition to online poker now as well? And which stakes will you be playing?

Let us know, and hopefully we'll see you around the forum more! :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • soufshark
      soufshark
      Bronze
      thank u for responding,
      concerning converting to online poker, i dont think this may happen because I am of the biggest fans of live poker. and playing online in my country is almost impossible !!
      for the limits i play, normally i play 10-20 and sometimes 5-10. i have also been playing some big games like 50-100 nlh and 50-50 plo.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Sounds good! Of course live poker is a lot of fun to play, possibly even more fun than online poker. So if it's tough to play online in your country, then of course playing live is perfectly fine! :)

Good luck with everything! :)
    • soufshark
      soufshark
      Bronze
      thank you, wish you good luck too [edited by HollyMichelle] THATS my Facebook acount. if you want to keep discussing poker ! PS: STILL not familarising with the forum :p

Please note we do not allow personal information on our forum for your own personal safety - HollyMichelle