Does Everest have any rake back/reload deals???

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well first deposit bonus is nice no doubt about it problem is that in time will be cleared and i kinda like playing at Everest so i already check what they offer to high volume players and i found out NOTHING! Ok i am not high volume player but easily medium.

Maybe i am missing sth. but they have no classes/ranks or i am that blind not to find them?

So far every poker site i played had ranks which meant higher - better but as i see Everest don't have them at all :(

And basic rake back sucks big time.

I mean 250SP(250$ rake) is 1$ there. So if you play FR and lets say all pay same rake(to simplify calculations) you get 1/25(1/10 of 250) which is hilarious 4% rake back :D

So is that it or do they have ranks and i don't find them or reload bonuses now and than or 4% rake back no matter how much you play is all you get?

I asked that first here hoping someone know a bit more than i do otherwise i'll ask Everest poker of course.

Enjoy,

slikec
  • 2 replies
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hi slikec,

you get an bonus every month they send you an newsletter and there you can see how high it is. I personally don't play at Everest but here you can see my email:

"Promotions

Click on the link below to redeem your monthly bonus.

Redeem Now!

Bonus: $10 CASH *

Summit Points you need to earn to complete this bonus 100

The next time you log into your Everest Poker account, you'll see your bonus entered into your Bonus Queue.

For more details on earning bonuses, please review the updated bonus terms on our website."

Normal players get much higher bonuses its just because I don't play there.

Best Regards

Ysessa
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Cool that sounds nice ;) Thx. for info;)