missing stats?

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      new to PT4 and im just configuring my popups... not sure if i'm being blind but i can't seem to find the following stats:

3bet vs EP open
      3bet vs MP open

i can only find 3bet vs EP and MP 2bet which i'm not entirely sure i get because there is both 3bet vs open and vs 2bet for CO,BU and SB and so i don't see why there is no option for 3bet vs open. also:

donkbet/call raise
      donkbet/3bet

there is donkbet/fold "fold to raise after F donk", but nothing like "call raise after F donk" or "3bet raise after F donk". any ideas?

hope i've made myself clear :)
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      new to PT4 and im just configuring my popups... not sure if i'm being blind but i can't seem to find the following stats:

3bet vs EP open
      3bet vs MP open
      "vs" stats take a tremendous amount of overhead to process, when we added them to PT4 we debated if we needed to include vs Open stats and decided after careful analysis and research that the difference between vs all 2Bets and vs 2Bet Opens were so small, that we could save the overhead by not including the vs Open variant.

donkbet/call raise
      donkbet/3bet

there is donkbet/fold "fold to raise after F donk", but nothing like "call raise after F donk" or "3bet raise after F donk". any ideas?
      If the "Fold to Raise After F Donk" stat is 60%, that means the player is calling or re-raising if facing a raise after a flop donk bet. For the majority of players this is all they need to know, but if you want to exclude the times that the opponent re-raises, then you can create a custom stat for this. Please visit our customization forum, we would be happy to help: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=61