This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH NL40 AA SB v BU

• Horroroids
      Horroroids
      Bronze
      Villain is a kinda agressive bad regular. 70% BU steal 125h. No other relevant stats.

So what is our plan here otf? We have the NFD blocker which is pretty shitty, but he can still have a lot of non nut draws since I was playing back at him. I dont think we can go broke otf anyway, our equity is pretty bad vs his whole range. So I guess its a b/f.

Since we could have a lot of draws as well on this board we triple this on blank T & R?

As played I timed out otf and since turn & river are blanks + he is fairly agressive and my hand is underrepped I called down.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Hand afspelen

$0.2/$0.4 No-Limit Hold'em (3 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $46.75
      SB (Hero):
      $41.91
      BB:
      $13.61

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A.
      BU raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $3.20, BB folds, BU calls $2.20.

Flop: ($6.8) 9, T, J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $4.40, Hero calls $4.40.

Turn: ($15.6) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $9.60, Hero calls $9.60.

River: ($34.8) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $29.55, Hero calls $24.71.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Given the reads you have provided, I actually really like your line. I don't like to have to bet/fold AA here and I also am not thrilled with b/c or b/push. You also have A which improves your playability on turns and rivers (less likely for him to have the flush).

Nice hand.