This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10Sh 22

• Petrificus
      Petrificus
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Hero:
      $10,54
      BB:
      $19,05
      MP3:
      $14,47
      BU:
      $8,49
      CO:
      $9,85

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.50 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 2:spade: , 2:club:
      MP3 raises to $0,30, CO folds, BU calls $0,30, Hero calls $0,25, BB folds.

Flop: ($1,00) 2:heart: , T:club: , 8:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0,50, BU calls $0,50, Hero calls $0,50.

Turn: ($2,50) Q:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $2,20, BU raises to $4,55, Hero raises to $9,74 (All-In), MP3 folds, BU raises to $7,69 (All-In).

River: ($22,13) K:club:

Final Pot: $22,13

Did i missplay the flop here? I decided to call cause the board doesn'*t have a big suitedness. But against two opponents i should i have raised, but: donk or c/c?
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I dont like the preflop call with 22, specially in the SB where you are oop.

I reraise the flop strong because we have 2 opponents and board is not completely dry.

You could think of folding the turn since:
      a. they represent lots of strength
      b. your set is the lowest possible
      c. there is a possible straight out there

but Im inclined to shove here too, unless I know they are good players.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      even tough you can slow play here because the board is not too drawy i dont sugest you to do this at nl10 well people stack of way too light .
      if you know the initial raiser will bet then go for a check / raise otherwise go for a donk .
      and dont fold turn never
      gl