Neteller

• Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Hello,
      i need help with neteller. I jus got my mastercard on neteller but i don't have money in neteller and i can't make deposit here, becouse i don't have credit cards or bank accounts. I have all my money in skrill, but they are sending my mastercard to long. Is it possible send money from skrill to neteller account? Or maybe someone can send from his neteller to mine and i will send from my skrill to his skrill larger amount also i can transfer in full tilt acount.
  • 13 replies
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      or someone maybe knows some poker rooms were i can make deposit via skrill and windraval via neteller.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey julmaj,

It is not possible to directly send money from NETELLER to Skrill or vice versa. Normally, with poker rooms you must make a deposit via "method x" in order to make a withdrawal using "method x". It is not possible to withdraw without having made a deposit using the same method.

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      thank you for your answer, but maybe you can offer how i can deposit money to neteller without using bank account or credit cards?
    • bettingstation
      bettingstation
      Bronze
      check it, if player to player is allowed
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bettingstation
      check it, if player to player is allowed
      what do you mean?
    • ariolis30
      ariolis30
      Basic
      PM me i think i can help with your neteller problem
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ariolis30
      I have to become friends with you, only then i can send PM to you
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ariolis30
      Or you could tell us all?
    • ariolis30
      ariolis30
      Basic
      it would be easier to to answer PM then to have my email flooded by updates lol
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      I can't send you PM because we are not friends here. You have to accept my invitation to become friends or you can write to my email: [edited by gadget51]
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Julmaj,

I edited your post because we don't allow email addresses to be posted on the public forums. this is for your privacy and safety.

I trust you understand but please feel welcome to use the community tool to make first contact with other members.

Thank you and best regards,

Mal.
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi Julmaj,

I edited your post because we don't allow email addresses to be posted on the public forums. this is for your privacy and safety.

I trust you understand but please feel welcome to use the community tool to make first contact with other members.

Mal.
      Can i contact other members personally without being friends in this site?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Julmaj
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi Julmaj,

Mal.
      Can i contact other members personally without being friends in this site?
      No, you must be friends first :)