Pokercoaching on "Share winnings basis"

• Florinator1
      Florinator1
      Gold
      Hey guys,

my name is Valentin im 19 years old and i wanted to know if there are coaches who still coach students on "share winnings" basis.
      At the moment i play NL10 and i am looking for someone that helps me rise the limits above!

please let me know your thoughts

greez
  • 3 replies
    • thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      I am looking for the same.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi

here's my 2-cents. You need to show some personal dedication. Start a blog here, show that you are an active member who is willing to put in the hours to improve on your game. With no track record, it's really a bad deal for the coach as most students take the cheap lessons and end up not producing the returns.

Coaches are almost always better off charging by hourly rates. At least that's from personal experience.
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      hi

here's my 2-cents. You need to show some personal dedication. Start a blog here, show that you are an active member who is willing to put in the hours to improve on your game. With no track record, it's really a bad deal for the coach as most students take the cheap lessons and end up not producing the returns.

Coaches are almost always better off charging by hourly rates. At least that's from personal experience.
      +1