This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus Coral

• GreenCasper
      GreenCasper
      Bronze
      Good afternoon! I made a deposit in coral poker can to get the $ 8 and tokens promised promotion, and 48 hours still nothing has been credited to my account! I've done including $ 0.10 of rake to resolve the bonus and nothing. Something is wrong, I have sent emails and nothing, no response obtained. Deposited to a few days and now I want to withdraw all my money there, big disappointment.

greetings
      Coral Name: greensmurf
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, GreenCasper

If you have emailed their customer support then create a ticket w/ PokerStrategy.com customer support.

Include as much detail as you can in the ticket.

With other iPoker rooms, I have received a confirmation email shortly after the deposit, and the rest took a while (I don't remember how long).

Once you have contacted both customer support teams, just be patient.

It may be that support is reduced on weekends, or there was a backlog or who knows?

Cheers,
      --VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey GreenCasper,

Hang on in there. I recently signed up with the same offer and it did take a few days to get everything together.

Stay patient!

Best regards,
      Gary.