Sit&Go grind for pocket cash

• Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      Hello poker community!

Probably the best time to start a new blog about my road to succeed in sit&go's. Why now? Because for the first time in poker poker "career" I will be playing with stakers money and as a huge bonus I will also get coaching.

Basically for now, I am only playing 0.50 45.man turbos in stars, and at the moment I am running very hot, the field is weak and money is easy for now. Most likely in two week's time I will start playing 3.50 45.man turbos and 180.man. This also my first serious attempt to play sit&go's because for last five years I am mostly playing only cash games, but only just for fun. Now to fill up some of the boring evenings I decided to take a shot, mainly of this great opportunity.

About my self, 24.years old, live in Riga, Latvia and work in advertising by day and now by evenings gonna play some cards. For no, enough.

MY GOALS:

1. Play at least 400 tourneys in a week
      2. get 6000 tourneys, and then decide what to do next.
      3. Learn, learn, learn and get maximum out of coaching.

That's for now :)

http://failiem.lv/g/zvrqycr#i1

that my graph in 0.50 45.man turbo, sample is very small, but soon it should be much larger. Once in a wile I will keep updates about my progress, interesting hands and etc. ty :s_cool:
  • 6 replies
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      Six million tourneys? Good luck with that, but I think you'll need few lifetimes to accomplish that! :)
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      Jap :) my mistake, just 6k would be ok
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sample is very small, but it give basic idea of my stats.

This is my latest graphic in 0.50 45. man turbos, probably today I will go true some of the deep run tourneys and check out some errors and tomorrow I will discuss it with my coach and then If no major leaks don't occur I will move up to 3.45 or 2.50 180. man sit&go's.

Hopefully someone will read this :D
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      Still running very solid. Here's latest graph.

Hopefully today I will analyze some deep tourneys what and were went wrong and some of the tough spots I will publish here.

For now br is 116$ so basically, there ar two options on 150 $ I move to 1.50$ or my coach decides is time to play 2.50 180, then I will get extra br to do that.

Awesome that everybody still is reading this :D
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey Paakjis

Welcome to our blogging section. Graphs are looking solid. Hope it carries on going well.

Regards,
      Luke
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      Long time didn't write anything, so in general firstly I move up from 0.50 to 1.50 $ 45.turbos and week later doing hh with my coach we decided to move up to 180s. 2.50 turbos.

So basically last few days I've been playing that limit and same time been learning some more push/fold strategy and best pushing ranges etc. But anyway, most of the field I have to say is weaker than 1.50$ 45.turbos :rolleyes:

For now, my goal for 400 tourneys in a week is gone :( have to balance quality and quantity, and also day job brings some adjustments to my playing time :/

Here's my complete graph, were 180s starts I think you can find :)