This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 9T

• DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $2.24 (112 bb)
      SB: $4.25 (212.5 bb)
      Hero (BB): $2.10 (105 bb)
      UTG: $1.25 (62.5 bb)
      MP: $2.16 (108 bb)
      CO: $3.88 (194 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9 T
      UTG calls $0.02, 4 folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.05) 9 7 J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.03, UTG calls $0.03

Turn: ($0.11) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.08, UTG raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.12

River: ($0.51) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.36, Hero calls $0.36

should have raised pre. no stats on the villain. I think the call on the turn is pretty close
  • 4 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I think we can go for a preflop raise here as well.

Postflop looks good.

Calling the turn is fine as we have a lot of outs and we are given good odds.

As played, river is fine.

Best,
      Plamen
    • MarliesB
      MarliesB
      Bronze
      Hi Plamen,

is it ok if I look at reviewed hands and ask some questions? Do I advise the judge to take another look then?

About the hand, why can we call the river? He's a shortstacked limper, he raised the turn and bets the river, which worse hands do you expect him to have?
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarliesB
      Hi Plamen,

is it ok if I look at reviewed hands and ask some questions? Do I advise the judge to take another look then?

About the hand, why can we call the river? He's a shortstacked limper, he raised the turn and bets the river, which worse hands do you expect him to have?
      I can answer you. It's perfectly fine to ask questions and ask the judge to take another look :D
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Of course you can ask questions and press the button. This is a forum and it would be nice if there were more people going into discussions and not only the person who posted the hand.

I wouldn't really put him a lot of flushes in his range because I don't expect him to raise FDs on the turn and he could probably go for a bet with something like two pair/sets.