Kate Is Great! Rocking HU.

• d1sAA
      d1sAA
      Diamond
      Hai!

My name is Kate and I am a winner.

This is how I look like:

I found out about poker from one of my cybersport friends. My career started in 2009 and since then I guess my biggest accomplishment was playing 200NL short-handed last summer.

But resently something went wrong.

Not having a decent banrkoll-management, having a lot of cashouts, my poor poker skills, laziness and stubborness got me straight to the bottom.

Suddenly I realized I was a looser. I didn't know how to win money anymore, I didn't know how to think. All I could do was whine about how bad things were.

And this is the spot where we say goodbye to Katie-the-looser and say hello to Katie-the-winner!

The allmighty mister Gordon Gekko is going to help me with it.

I watched his video-series on Pokerstrategy (it's called "Champions stand up one more time than the rest") and in the last one of them Gordon said he was looking for ppl from different countries for his new challenge.
      His previous student, Steven, has achieved so much with Gordon's help (you can check it out here How to Make a Million, OWN Life and become a Fucking Meathead (NO Steroids, NO Hookers)), and I decided I want it too.

I'm going to start my challenge with the "HU mastermind" course, made by Gordon.

I've always dreamed of playing HU but I was scared even to try it. Here's my time now.

Primary goals for the next month:

- go throught the HU mastermind course, post here at least once every 2 days about my progress
      - never-ever-ever forget about fitnes

Okay, let's do this!
  • 176 replies