new here

• themopster
      themopster
      Bronze
      now the ive caught the poker bug. and honest its got my computer and e-mails full of chaos anyway just thought id say hi to all you pp peeps out there and if theres any one who can direct me to some cool freerolls or leaderboards that 2 would be cool. p.s i spotted on gala poker a poker stratergy tournament 80896.... $100 daily freeroll is this to do with yourselves and if so would i ever be able to have a go. anyway any tips directions recomendations ect.. is clearly respected ..hope to sus this site out better soon so i can navvy about proper stay cool max peace chrissy / themopman/themopster
  • 2 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey themopster,

Welcome to the community!

About the freerolls. We're hosting some pretty cool ones ourselves on various poker rooms. You can check them out here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/freerolls/

The one you saw is one of the daily freerolls. All you need is a tracked account and you can play them every day, as many as you want :)

Which game type will you be playing? If you're going to be playing cash games, checking out the No Limit Beginner's Course should be a great place to start: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/bss/1992/1/

Hopefully we'll see you around the forum more often!

And of course if you have any question, feel free to ask and we'll be happy to help :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • themopster
      themopster
      Bronze
      Niceness for your hospility just been playing some cash rooms @ ball poker .its a bit of a ghost site but $ 50 freerolls (probably got it from here} got me up a few bucks i came second on a $10 one yesterday, it was hard staying alive . as i shud b called bubble boy :D : like i said a bit of a ghost site and a few flaws and missing links but hey got me a bankroll going . yeah ill have to learn how to handle the big stax and the bub position ,thats were i usually flop out .anyway stay cool an ill enjoy the site cheers chrissy