This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 - KK 4bet pot 250bb DEEP

• LockONNN
      LockONNN
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.25/$0.50, $0.10 ante No Limit Hold'em Cash, 3 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $241.11 (482.2 bb)
      SB: $248.61 (497.2 bb)
      Hero (BB): $131.36 (262.7 bb)

SB: donkey
      38/30
      12% 3bet vs BU
      30% Fcbet
      34% WTSD
      870 hands

Preflop: Hero is BB with K K
      BTN raises to $1.50, SB raises to $5.50, Hero raises to $14, BTN folds, SB calls $8.50

Flop: ($29.80) T 9 J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $18, SB calls $18

Turn: ($65.80) J (2 players)
      SB bets $38, Hero ....
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi LockONNN,

Preflop: looks fine given fish villain (we can make it even larger).

Postflop: As played I think that I would fold the turn. I can't see us calling turn and calling many rivers so it will be very tough to continue.
    • LockONNN
      LockONNN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi LockONNN,

Postflop: As played I think that I would fold the turn. I can't see us calling turn and calling many rivers so it will be very tough to continue.
      I dont see any point calling. My doubt is beetwen shove or fold. If we call we stay commited and he is never shoving a busted str8 or FD river. My really doubt is: is he capable of donking turn with hands like Tx? FD? SD? nuts? He's donk bet made me confuse I was going for a bet/fold...

Some more stats that might help:
      AggFreq 50/48/29
      WWSF 56%
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by LockONNN
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi LockONNN,

I dont see any point calling. My doubt is beetwen shove or fold. If we call we stay commited and he is never shoving a busted str8 or FD river. My really doubt is: is he capable of donking turn with hands like Tx? FD? SD? nuts? He's donk bet made me confuse I was going for a bet/fold...

Some more stats that might help:
      AggFreq 50/48/29
      WWSF 56%
      He seems to be more aggro but there are so many better hands and we have a lot of money left so I think it would be too lose to go broke there. For me this would be a fold given his line and board texture. I would expect a LOT of Jx there.