Known players:
      Hero:
      $9,90
      BB:
      $4,78
      BU:
      $4,80

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (3 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.50 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , 8:club:
      BU folds, Hero calls $0,05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,20) 6:diamond: , 5:diamond: , A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,15, BB calls $0,15.

Turn: ($0,50) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0,25, Hero calls $0,25.

River: ($1,00) 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $1,00, Hero calls $1,00.

Final Pot: $3,00

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Ac 8c)
      BB shows two pairs, queens and sevens (Qd 7d)

BB wins with two pairs, queens and sevens (Qd 7d)
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Since you completed the SB he could have anything. He prob doesnt have a high ace since he just checked preflop.

Seems like hes a weak player or thinks you are bluffing on the flop for some reason.

Its kind of obvious he has something on the turn because he bets small as if wanting you to call.

Its impossible to read that the 7 helped him but if hes any good, he wouldnt bluff on the river with a hand worse than yours IMO. Specially since you bet the flop and called him on the turn showing that you had some kind of hand.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      in general its ok to complete sb with a suited and many limpers but look at stacksizes too . if they have small stacks you lose the suited implied odds because when you hit flush you dont win enough
      i would bet that turn . theres no reason for you to stop beting when the queen comes . he still calls with draws or maybe a 6 if he is a calling station .
      as played i check river and i decide if i call or not depending on his bet size
      gl