need help

• RawadN
      RawadN
      Bronze
      Hello
      Question 1: Is there a MTT course like this one?
      Question 2: I registered for the NL course before but i had not time to continue.
      if i want to attend this course again what do I do?
      Pls Help
      Thank you
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello RawadN,

These isn't a course for MTTs like the NL Beginners Course sorry.

If you wish to attend the NL Beginners Course and you are already registered, just turn up and do it! Easy! :s_cool:

You can start at the first lesson again or just carry on where you left off last time, whatever you choose. There is no time limit or restriction on you attending, the course is for you when you want it, ok? :)

The next beginners course lesson will be this coming Friday evening.

Hope that helped,

Mal.
    • RawadN
      RawadN
      Bronze
      Hello
      Today I'm starting the NL again.
      I really want to become a professional player :)
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      First because Poker is hobby for me
      2nd I every strategic and skills game
      Finlay and the most important I want to live from poker maybe it's dream but many people are living from poker and I want to be one of them.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      My weakness is that I get bored quickly from reading topics and pass all my times playing poker without reading or evaluating my hand.
      Even if I am stressed I continue playing.
      I don't play like I learned from the topics example always I add many cards to the pre Flop cards selection ( I never fold AJ in Ring games even If u know that my opponent has a better hand and from early position I play AJ)

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?
      A tight aggressive play is the player who play selected preflop cards and always is aggressive to always put the opponent under pressure.

*** I'm finishing to read the 5 articles and I'm watching Coaching Podcast - Live Coaching Week 1 what's the next step?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by RawadN
      Hello
      Today I'm starting the NL again.
      I really want to become a professional player :)
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      First because Poker is hobby for me
      2nd I every strategic and skills game
      Finlay and the most important I want to live from poker maybe it's dream but many people are living from poker and I want to be one of them.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      My weakness is that I get bored quickly from reading topics and pass all my times playing poker without reading or evaluating my hand.
      Even if I am stressed I continue playing.
      I don't play like I learned from the topics example always I add many cards to the pre Flop cards selection ( I never fold AJ in Ring games even If u know that my opponent has a better hand and from early position I play AJ)

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?
      A tight aggressive play is the player who play selected preflop cards and always is aggressive to always put the opponent under pressure.

*** I'm finishing to read the 5 articles and I'm watching Coaching Podcast - Live Coaching Week 1 what's the next step?
      Welcome to the course RawadN

Looking forward to helping you out on your way up the limits.

Great work on the first homework.

Keep it up,

Bogdan