Barred to play in FTP

• Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Recently i was banned to play in FTP for minimum 3 years, just because few times i play with my friend on the same table in cash games. It was 0.01$/0.02$ stakes and we play just for fun without a purpose to make profits. Most of the times I or him lost everything, but FTP says that they come to the conclusion that we worked together as a team to the detriment of other players while playing at the tables. All my profit i was made was from MTT, i really liked this site. Is it possible somehow to get permission to play in FTP again? Or maybe someone knows similar poker rooms ?
      P.S. sorry for my english.
  • 10 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If they've come to such conclusion then it's unlikely that there's something to be done about it. Maybe unintentionally but you guys softplayed each other a bit, which is sort of natural thing to do for people who are friends but that's against the rules too.

Anyway, since you got banned from FTP I assume it means you can't play on pokerstars too?

As at least it used to be that way, if you get banned on one, you get banned on another.

No sites can compare with these two, the only site that has pretty good software in my opinion is microgaming. So unibet, 24h poker, ladbrokes etc
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Bad, i really liked this site. Yes pokerstars banned me, but i don't liked PS and don't care about this. Full tilt was site exactly for me. Now i try to play on unibet but so far i never won any tournament, it's not the same like was on FTP. Sad...
    • Madavaster1
      Madavaster1
      Global
      Pretty sad news indeed. Problem is, those are the 2 biggest sites out there and whatever your preference might be at the moment, it's always good to have more options in the future. This gets even more important if as you said your profit came from MTT. If I was in this position I would at least try to get that ban down to a couple of months or 1 year.
    • GriffithWhite
      GriffithWhite
      Bronze
      Just make new account with different credit card.
      I was baned from bwin some time ago and that's how i did it.
    • Madavaster1
      Madavaster1
      Global
      ?(

way to get banned again
    • GriffithWhite
      GriffithWhite
      Bronze
      no if you are actualy didn't do anything wrong. I was banned because my credit card details didn't mach my personal details and i played with my friend credit card. And they didn't had any problems with that until i wanted to withdraw :D
    • 7h3r1pp4
      7h3r1pp4
      Bronze
      Stars/FTP do not ban people because they are in the mood, they ban because they have a reason. Sorry to say that but deal with it. If you want any more information you have to contact the support of the site.

I still cant believe why people still doing things against the terms and conditions of the pokersites and then complaining here that they got banned.

@Griff solid first and :facepalm:
    • GriffithWhite
      GriffithWhite
      Bronze
      Now i'm playing full tilt. Had no problem with support
    • Madavaster1
      Madavaster1
      Global
      Wait till the withdrawal then imo
    • GriffithWhite
      GriffithWhite
      Bronze