DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $47.38
      SB: $25.00
      BB: $63.52
      UTG: $4.88
      MP: $78.85
      Hero (CO): $50.47

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with Q :diamond: K :club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 1 fold, SB raises to $2.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.75

Flop: ($5.25) 4 :club: 9 :heart: 9 :club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $3.50, SB calls $3.50

Turn: ($12.25) 2 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $5.75, Hero raises to $44.47 all in, SB folds

F: My range includes lots of decent pairs so I think I can bluff Ax or worse.

T: I'm left scratching my head at what SB has when he x/c then donks turn.

I doubt he is strong since he'd either bet or x/r flop.

Only hand I can think of is AcX and I assume a 3-better to be aggressive enough to c-bet the nut flush draw, I think I can get him to fold AcX.

I have reasonably equity if called so I ship it on a bluff (effectively raising about $16).
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: This would be a standard call for me vs many aggro opponents or if this were in SB vs BU. Being in SB vs CO, many opponents may not be 3-betting aggressively enough (6-7% range?) and you are probably better off using this as a 4bet bluffing hand instead.

PostFlop: Hmm I think stabbing Flop could be reasonable but I'll make the bet smaller so that I can fire 3-streets with enough money left behind to make a sizable river push. The jam seems kind of spewy to me. If he does call the jam with his AK/AQ type of hand, you are crushed here. And I don't think he's bluffing here all that often with such a line (who ever takes a c/c F donk T line?)

Thanks.