Hm2 in PKR

• ozkar157
      ozkar157
      Silver
      hi I am from pokerstrategy Latino community, I have the HM2 and I can not run in PKR, not read hands. in the Spanish version nobody has an answer to my problem maybe you can help me.

I am a regular player DoN tournaments

postscript:

sorry for the spelling I'm using the google translator to write :D
  • 19 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      hem2 only works for cash games on PKR
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Fabrice :)
    • ozkar157
      ozkar157
      Silver
      Originally posted by thazar
      there is a hud I can use to pkr tournaments? ?(
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ozkar157
      there is a hud I can use to pkr tournaments? ?(
      not that I know of but again maybe just a matter of time. tbh pkr tournament are so slow... pay attention and take notes... that's what I do when I play them
    • acephalia
      acephalia
      Bronze
      Very glad i know this now. I would play very tight because i thought people would have stats on me haha. Thank you very much for this post.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acephalia
      Very glad i know this now. I would play very tight because i thought people would have stats on me haha. Thank you very much for this post.
      to be honest, all the tournaments I have played on PKR, most people don't seem to know what they are doing and therefore you are leveling yourself a bit by trying to create an image.
    • ozkar157
      ozkar157
      Silver
      Originally posted by acephalia
      to be honest, all the tournaments I have played on PKR, most people don't seem to know what they are doing and therefore you are leveling yourself a bit by trying to create an image.

pkr is my favorite, for me is one of the best poker rooms to play DoN, but playing without HUD limits you a lot.

but so far I have come across only a few good players as Poolboy12 or YouFish, thought they are pokerstrategy in English, by the amount of Dons playing and the way they play.
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Hi guys, i know this might be a bit late for people, but you CAN use a HUD on tourneys/DONs/SNGs....fwiw

In your HEM open up "active session" tab after you have played at least one hand
      ,at bottom left of screen(just under where it says tablefinder) click on the name of your table, then click "table finder",

then click on the white cross and drag it on to the table you are at....HUD appears shortly afterwards...

This works for HEM2 i don't know about HEM1 (if this is what you guys have)....

I am a reg on PKR SnGs/DONs and the HUD is my best friend ;)

There are so many nitty regs and it definately helps....ie; when POOLBOY12 raises preflop he always has JJ+ lol

hope this helps someone even if this is weeks later than OP :)
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      I have the same problem on MTTs and SNGs on party poker, and that procedure fixes it.
      Still, it is quite annoying. This has been happening for several months. I heard if you keep the software in english it might fix this problem permanently, but I have not tried it on Party.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delanonunes
      Hi guys, i know this might be a bit late for people, but you CAN use a HUD on tourneys/DONs/SNGs....fwiw

In your HEM open up "active session" tab after you have played at least one hand
      ,at bottom left of screen(just under where it says tablefinder) click on the name of your table, then click "table finder",

then click on the white cross and drag it on to the table you are at....HUD appears shortly afterwards...

There are so many nitty regs and it definately helps....ie; when POOLBOY12 raises preflop he always has JJ+ lol

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Any chance of geting acurate sng information in grapghs? i think hem1/2 dont understand if i am winning, becouse i have a nice slider in minus side :)
    • ozkar157
      ozkar157
      Silver
      Originally posted by delanonunes

if you do that you are the money graphs and statistics on the table, if you play in more than 8 tables
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold

if you do that you are the money graphs and statistics on the table, if you play in more than 8 tables
      What are you saying?

P.S Anyone trying to set up HUD on PKR while playing more than 1 table? For me it doesn't work.. On the one table it shows correct stats while on the other it shows the same stats which were for table nr. 1 thus not correct..
      Can anyone help?
    • ozkar157
      ozkar157
      Silver
      Originally posted by benaars

What are you saying?

P.S Anyone trying to set up HUD on PKR while playing more than 1 table? For me it doesn't work.. On the one table it shows correct stats while on the other it shows the same stats which were for table nr. 1 thus not correct..
      Can anyone help?

I too feel the same, if you can not put the HUD on all tables, then do not serve much
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold

I too feel the same, if you can not put the HUD on all tables, then do not serve much
      As far as I understand you are playing regularly on PKR (tournaments, sng?)+ using HM2 and since I also started to play on that site using HM2 I have a question - Does your software (HM2) also does not calculate your winnings/losses properly and you have to put the correct tournament information in to tournament reports manually? (buy in, seats, rake, etc.)

Thanks,
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Quoted text is pasted from HEM2 website.

Note: You must use the Table Finder to make the HUD appear on most PKR tables. PKR only allows a single HUD to be used on MTT or SNG tables. This is due to the way PKR name the windows it makes it impossible for us to support it. On cash tables we do support multiple tables.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Originally posted by Alan883

Note: You must use the Table Finder to make the HUD appear on most PKR tables. PKR only allows a single HUD to be used on MTT or SNG tables. This is due to the way PKR name the windows it makes it impossible for us to support it. On cash tables we do support multiple tables.
      HUD is clear,

Is there any information why the HM2 cannot calculate the winnings/buy ins/rebuys/max seats or anything? (IN SNG's MTT's) Anyhow I can correct it? (without putting every info manually)
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Please check out this thread. It talks about the same issue and HM2 magician netsrak gave an answer.
    • ozkar157
      ozkar157
      Silver
      Originally posted by benaars
      Originally posted by Alan883

HUD is clear,

Is there any information why the HM2 cannot calculate the winnings/buy ins/rebuys/max seats or anything? (IN SNG's MTT's) Anyhow I can correct it? (without putting every info manually)

I decided not to use the HM2 in PKR, because frankly no use to me ... As the level is so low that you do not need.

only bad thing is you can not know the details of the good players in the room, sharkscope not help much in that