This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Odds Calculators???

• SlayerAces
      SlayerAces
      Basic
      I was just wondering if anyone has any information on using any of the poker odds calculators like Holdem Indicator or Calculatem Pro? I was thinking about purchasing a license to try one out, but I'm not sure if it would be worth it. I play at Betonline, Carbon and ACR.
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, SlayerAces
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

I haven't tried either of them, so I can't say.

Have you seen Equilab?
      It might do some of the things you need.

Do the software packages you mention offer a free trial?
      Often they do, but again I don't know for sure.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      Originally posted by SlayerAces
      I was just wondering if anyone has any information on using any of the poker odds calculators like Holdem Indicator or Calculatem Pro? I was thinking about purchasing a license to try one out, but I'm not sure if it would be worth it. I play at Betonline, Carbon and ACR.
      If you play on Carbon, they have their own Odds Calculator, which is basically a rebranded version of Holdem/Tournament Indicator. So you could check it out on their site.
    • dy477
      dy477
      Bronze
      Poker Strategy have a poker odds calculator, Equilab, that you can download for free. It is in the Poker Tools section.
    • inoimbluffingdou
      inoimbluffingdou
      Basic
      Originally posted by dy477
      Poker Strategy have a poker odds calculator, Equilab, that you can download for free. It is in the Poker Tools section.
      This is a great tool, use it ;)
    • ctatum0001
      ctatum0001
      Basic
      Thanks for the info