Stack
      Hero:
      $25,00
      BB:
      $12,40
      MP2:
      $20,15

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , A:club:
      MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0,25, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BB calls $1,25, MP2 calls $1,25.

Flop: ($4,50) Q:diamond: , 5:club: , 6:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $3,00, BB folds, MP2 calls $3,00.

Turn: ($10,50) 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7,50, MP2 calls $7,50.

River: ($25,50) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $8,15 (All-In), Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $25,50
  • 4 replies
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Hi MarsellusW,

I'd make it $4 on the flop, the board is drawy and you're up against two opponents.

Turn is fine.

River, well, damn nice odds tempting me to make this call. :D
      But I'd fold too. He'd probably check behind any worse hands, so he's either bluffing or he's got you, and I don't think he's bluffing too often here.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Faye6891
      Hi MarsellusW,

I'd make it $4 on the flop, the board is drawy and you're up against two opponents.

Turn is fine.

River, well, damn nice odds tempting me to make this call. :D
      But I'd fold too. He'd probably check behind any worse hands, so he's either bluffing or he's got you, and I don't think he's bluffing too often here.
      I would be all-in on turn anyway. 4,25 on flop. pot 13$ on turn and all-in on turn. I dont mess around with overpairs, they're too precius and too vulnerable against more oponents and hot boards

btw. I can't imagine folding on river, hes having here AQ/KQ too often to fold the river, tell me who would call the turn bet with a draw? You're facing a monster (QQ,55,66) or AQ/KQ
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Talic
      I would be all-in on turn anyway. 4,25 on flop. pot 13$ on turn and all-in on turn. I dont mess around with overpairs, they're too precius and too vulnerable against more oponents and hot boards
      That board is not too drawy and hero is just against one opponent on the turn. It's true these are vulnerable hands, but that doesn't mean you should overbet shove them. :D

btw. I can't imagine folding on river, hes having here AQ/KQ too often to fold the river, tell me who would call the turn bet with a draw? You're facing a monster (QQ,55,66) or AQ/KQ
      An unknown is hardly ever betting here with just a pair, maybe KQ, but most often they're just gonna check behind as well. It's incredible how that 3-flush on the board can scare the hell out of donkeys when everything clearly indicates hero doesn't have the flush. I guess they're just not thinking at all that often. :D
      A lot of donkeys on NL25 (and other limits as well) would call the turn bet with a draw.
    • MarsellusW
      MarsellusW
      Bronze
      nice analysis, thanks!!