Do I get strategy poins for playing real money games?

• Smiles30
      Smiles30
      Bronze
      Hi I just joined. I want to collect more strategy points and read the silver etc articles. I do play only cash games at Full Tilt Poker. It seems to me that I get only strategy points for playng with game money. Is that true? I will never again plain this fake money games - its so useless. How can I get my strategy points? Can u help?
  • 6 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Smiles30,
      you won't get strategypoints from playing with playmoney.
      You will only ge i for playing with real money. So the only way how you could get more SP is by playing longer or more tables at the time.

best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Smiles30
      Smiles30
      Bronze
      maybe they update the points on the next day, and I was just not patient enough. I played 2 tables at once - crazy stuff when u get winninng hands on both tables and the clock is ticking!!!
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      It's a matter of practice... I often play 6 NL SH tables at the time.
      But if you can't handle more than 2 tables at the same time the only other option to get more points is playing longer or moving up the limits (but please stick to the bankrollmanagement!)

Greets,
      Chiller3k
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Hi,
      this is off-topic but do you have any tips for playing more than 2 tables? or is it strictly a matter of practice?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      IS more or less matter of practice and confidence. I mean i can play from 6-15tables depends on what i play and what type my bro have problems playing more than 4 tables ;) At start i also had lol :)
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      When you are a beginner nearly every postflop situation is new to you and you have to measure what's the best play in this situation.
      But when you played a lot of hands most of your decisions are common ones so you don't have to think about your play that often. That's how you can safe time to play at the other tables.
      You could also search for a betpot script for your pokersite.
      Betpot scripts are very useful. You just have to click the right mouse for instance to fold a hand or to bet 2/3 of the pot

Greets,
      Chiller3k