*help*

• 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      He, daleetpork
      Even after I google translated this, I could not really understand what you're asking.

Did you post on the EN community by mistake?

veel succes,
      --VS
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey daleetpork,

Looks like you did post in the English community by mistake, but that's okay. Luckily for you I can understand Dutch perfectly. I will answer you in English, but you can find my answer in Dutch at the bottom of this post as well if that's what you prefer ;)

I will also refer you to our Dutch/Belgian community, if you prefer communicating in Dutch: http://nl.pokerstrategy.com/forum/

The reason you cannot cash out the full amount through direct bank transfer, is because you haven't deposited enough money by bank transfer yet. You can only cash out as much as you have deposited. Therefore, the part that you haven't deposited will be cashed out via Skrill.

So to answer your question, yes, it is perfectly normal!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know and we will be happy to help :)

Kind regards,
      Tino

Antwoord in Nederlands:

Hey daleetpork,

De reden dat je niet het totale bedrag per bank overgeschreven kan krijgen, is dat je niet genoeg geld per bank op je PokerStars account hebt gestort. Je kan per bank niet meer geld opnemen dan dat je hebt gestort. Daarom kun je maar een deel van het totale bedrag per bank overgeschreven krijgen, en word de rest op je Skrill account gestort.

Dus het is inderdaad heel normaal dat dit gebeurt!

Als je verder nog vragen hebt, laat het ons dan gerust weten. We helpen je dan graag verder!

Tino
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Am I missing something?

I deposited 100 several years ago using direct transfer from my bank account, and another 20 a few months ago from Skrill to collect a bonus.

Does this mean that if win a couple of grand I'll only be able to withdraw $120 of it?

Cheers,
      --VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Am I missing something?

I deposited 100 several years ago using direct transfer from my bank account, and another 20 a few months ago from Skrill to collect a bonus.

Does this mean that if win a couple of grand I'll only be able to withdraw $120 of it?

Cheers,
      --VS
      No, not at all.

It becomes difficult with bank account transfers only as far as I know. You can only withdraw the same amount you deposit by bank. If you won $1k, you can take $100 out through the bank and they will probably send the remainder to your Skrill or any other method that you've used previously.

This is only something I've learned through experience and you should as always refer to PokerStars support for 100% answers.