This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A5s 3way

• GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.10 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players

BB: 103.8 BB (VPIP: 11.11, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 10)
      UTG: 91.9 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 6)
      Hero (MP): 103 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 5:club: A:club:

UTG calls 1 BB, Hero raises to 4 BB, fold, fold, fold, BB calls 3 BB, UTG calls 3 BB

Flop: (12.5 BB, 3 players) 7:spade: 3:club: 4:diamond:
      BB bets 12 BB, UTG calls 12 BB, Hero ?

Would you call here? The problem is that our outs should be discounted I think as 2 is useless vs 65s if one of them has it. But at the same time we have BDFD & one more caller. So I intend to call. And would you call being HU?
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey GreenPiece,

While 56s is a possible holding for either opponent, it's only going to be a small part of their range and I would not be overly worried about it.

You have a double gutter and getting decent odds. Your over-card may be live and you have back-door nut-flush draw.

As for HU, it really depends on the action. Your implied odds will be lower, your direct odds will be lower. However still might be a call and may even be a decent bluff-raising hand if it was slightly too weak to call.