Question for admin

• AussieIan
      With not having received PS points from titan for a week and a half, i may miss out on the opportunity to get my silver status and read the articles/watch the vids, as my holidays end shortly and i wont be able to play as much. Another player has a similar situation with going platinum (see no titan and PS points thread on titan forum).

My question is, if the delay in getting points means that someone misses out on spending some time at a higher level (and therefore having access to more educational material), is there anything admin can do to give the person access to the higher level for the amount of time they would have had access if points had been received on time?
  • 2 replies
    • Urbanen
      Just thought id let you know i havn't received any from the past week yet either, but i think when they update the dates/points will be synchronised so id imagine your access will go to silver once the points go through.
    • SoyCD
      Hello AussieIan,

Sadly the situation is a general one and affects a lot of players (since no Titan points have been rewarded since August 26th). Therefore there is nothing that can be done but to try to get Titan to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. I am sorry for the inconveniences caused by this :(

Best regards,