FT this can not be true?!

• drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Gold
      Hi

First time writting here in this section, as i am having last 10 days a hell of a strange downswing and just i dont believe this can be true...

After only 10days of playing i am down arround 20BI on NL100 on FT...

Not that i am playing bad not at all, i was winning player in the last year arround 2PT/100BB were my stats after 150k hands, i have cashouted whole my bankroll arround 1500US in June going on hollidays and now after 3 months not playing i deposited 1000US as suitable bankroll for playing on NL100 (or NL50), but what is happening can not be true, such a bad beats that i am just wondering that sites are rigged (which i dont believe) or they set me on some kind of "doom switch", as i have cashouted whole my bankrool :) .

I would say 90 % of my downswing were bad beats and not some kind of bad beats but strange as hell bad beats, river and runner runner bad beats most of times people going all in with 82o and such cards beating my monsters....

Maybe i am frustrated, but nevertheless i am just wondering if someone of you had similar experience if cashouted and then deposited and had some strange downswing and strange bad beats.

BR

Drach
  • 2 replies
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Those same kind of things happen to me all the time at FT. But i haven't deposited or withdraw any money.
      I guess FT rewards "maniacs" who want to see the flop or even the river 90% of time.
      Maybe because they contribute a lot to the pot and therefore generate more rake = (profit). But that would be me accussing that poker rooms are rigged and i don't believe they are for now.

It's simple calculation if you think about it. You see more flops, you got more chances for flop to hit you. But i believe a mathematics that says, that kind of player is loosing player.

Good luck!
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by RockEye

I guess FT rewards "maniacs" who want to see the flop or even the river 90% of time.
      Maybe because they contribute a lot to the pot and therefore generate more rake = (profit).

that would explain how succesful LAG players make money. Now we know their secret.

On a more serious note, don't forget that real maniacs are losing players who generate rake quickly but then go busto, so TAGs who don't go bust are actually more profitable for ftp. Thus you need have no fear.