Probably not the last try [nl10/25sh]

• confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      :spade: Confidant91´s Poker blog :spade:

Welcome everyone :s_evil: !

This is my first blog ever and since i need to improve my english skills i decided to start it here instead of in czech community where i come from.

About Me:

My name is Jan and i am 22 years old student of Czech technical university. So most of the time i spent in Prague.

I used to play Magic the gathering( trading card game) and since lot of good players switched to poker i did the same. That was about two years ago. Even though i am registered here for that time i take poker more seriously for the last year.

Right now i am in phase of constatly falling back from nl20(25) to nl10sh. I am down about 20BI on nl20 so far and its getting pretty annoying

About blog:

This blog should motivate me to constantly work on my game and what is more important to improve my life.

I would try to blog regularly. You should expect summary of the week and some plans for next week.

Mainly i would write about poker but since i would like to keep track about my real life improvements i am sure you will get me know better soon.

:spade: Some motivational stuff :f_cool: :

Btw if you find any mistake in my english dont hesitate and point it out. Thanks
  • 8 replies
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      :club:P oker:

I have checked few filters in Hem and it shows that my biggest leak is playing 3bet spot OOP. I am not making money and my redline is falling down.

The other leak is when i cold call pre and call down. It seems that i overplay my top range there.

:spade: goal for today:

1 video about playing 3bet spots.
        Play 2k hand, after 1k go throw all 3bet spots and check cbet or post to hj forum.

Also i suck at mindset. I have started to read Mental game of poker and i am going to do everyday at least once mindfullnes excercise.
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      I wish you best of luck and gona follow, maybe i can get someting from you for myself.
      Keep up blog and comments about your leaks and how you improwe them.
      Maybe even show some hands where you found leak or mistake.
    • thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      Good luck and hard work will make u a better player.
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Thanks guys for a visit.

I have played 1k hand today, but i am not going to continue cause i feel tilted not only by a game. But I am getting tilted by software on william hill. There is lots of bugs and i hate absence of timebank.

So for the rest of the month i would play only to get a level up bonus for gold status and after that i will probably move to FTP to grind there.

Today i have watched a video about 3bet from czech coach. And i have learned how to put a villain on a range and how to check our play in equilab, so during the evening i would do a session review and focus on analysis of 3bets.

I am going to post links on my hands in hj forum( which i have missplayed) here mostly for my use as i want to keep track of them somewhere and maybe find another leaks soon.
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      I have went through all 3bet spots from last 1k hands.
      I have been playing a lot with equilab and it seems that i should do it more as it really helps to put i villain on a range and play better postflop vs him.

3bet:

KQo nl10sh
      T6s nl10sh
      Kto nl10sh
      A2s nl10sh

I have watched raskolnikov´s Poker simplicity :s_love: . One o the best videos btw....there was one thing besides other that help me to find one of preflop problem and it is that i am doing stuff( like 3betting) without having a plan what leak am i going to target so it seems that i am 3betting just because i have a hand....

Thats it for tonight :f_cool: .
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      3bet:

A2s nl10sh
      T6s nl10sh
      Kto nl10sh
      KQo nl10sh
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      :club: July summary:

:spade: Poker:

Pokerwise it was the worst run i have experienced so far.

Luckily i was clearing fdb so it is not that terrible after all. Most lost BIs are from nl20 so i had to come back to nl10 for another rebuild.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have started working on 3bet spots where i was leaking some money so next time i have roll for nl20/25 i have bigger edge to crush it finally.

Also i have created note pad for my mental game issues so hopefully in August i will have enough of data to resolve some of it with Jared´s Mental game of poker.

:diamond: Productivty:

I am going through Get things done book and i think that implementing this can be actualy life changing.

Hopefully i will implement it before i leave for a week to mountains on saturday.

I would try to write something more about it when i have it prepared for using.

Have fun and gl at the tables.

Some chillout music :f_p:

• confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      HJ for today:

3bet spots:

AKo nl10sh
      AA nl10sh(2)

other:

AA nl10sh