NL200 AA bluffcatcher OTR 200bb deep

• booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      vilain is a laggish reg 37/31/36fto3b over 200ish hands. few hands before he 3 barreled oop on QQT92 board with a somewhat big sizing on the river and folded to my river shove. so yeah, he is somewhat out of line.

Cassava Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2267313
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

kulbb (BB): $200.00
      mozakin4o (UTG): $200.63
      bobbybh99 (MP): $516.46
      LFjack (CO): $304.40
      LiveOnlyTwic (BTN): $284.03
      Hero (SB): $397.70

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is SB with A :club: A :diamond:
      1 fold, bobbybh99 raises to $6, 1 fold, LiveOnlyTwic calls $6, Hero raises to $26, 1 fold, bobbybh99 calls $20, LiveOnlyTwic calls $20

Flop: ($80.00) 6 :heart: 7 :club: 2 :heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $40, bobbybh99 calls $40, LiveOnlyTwic folds

Turn: ($160.00) Q :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, bobbybh99 bets $62, Hero calls $62

River: ($284.00) 8 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, bobbybh99 bets $388.46, Hero ???
  • 5 replies
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Can't see myself folding here, esp with your read that he is fairly out of line. I think he could have a lot of floats & turned FDs trying to bluff cheap.

OTR I think you have to call, esp after taking the passive turn line. If you fold AA here, what are you calling?

I could be way off though :D this is a bit above my limit
    • divvie
      divvie
      Bronze
      Lol boom, this guy is one sick dude that makes the most crazy lines. First thought he was fish cuz he recently joined, played him HU for a while but then figured he mulittabled and was prolly a new reg. He went crazy already vs me, but then an other dutchie that plays at the same stakes showed me some hands he played vs him, and he went totally nuts and overbetting a lot turns/rivers. Only thing i dont know is whether its value or not cus the dutchie folded. But the way he plays and by the look of his stats he goes pretty out of line often and overbets like isildur lol. Really dont like playing him cus he goes crazy so often :-(
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by divvie
      Lol boom, this guy is one sick dude that makes the most crazy lines. First thought he was fish cuz he recently joined, played him HU for a while but then figured he mulittabled and was prolly a new reg. He went crazy already vs me, but then an other dutchie that plays at the same stakes showed me some hands he played vs him, and he went totally nuts and overbetting a lot turns/rivers. Only thing i dont know is whether its value or not cus the dutchie folded. But the way he plays and by the look of his stats he goes pretty out of line often and overbets like isildur lol. Really dont like playing him cus he goes crazy so often :-(
      well I hate playing against this kind of lags, far from balanced but at the same time a major pain to handle. that's why I'm posting this hand, would love to hear EVERYONE'S comments/thought process on this kind of situation.
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Originally posted by booomm
      would love to hear better players comments/thought process on this kind of situation.
      Disregard my post then :f_biggrin:
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dannywratten
      Originally posted by booomm
      would love to hear better players comments/thought process on this kind of situation.
      Disregard my post then :f_biggrin:
      fixed my post :p